I will help you and your business to find the most feasible path to implement required changes.
Making any change in a business is much easier if it is managed and controlled.
Change management enables
- optimizing the process of change
- shortening the implementation period needed for the required change
- saving costs that are required to implement a change
- eliminating resistance that hinders the change and minimizing the friction areas in interpersonal relationships during the change
- ensuring the long-term sustainability of the change
An active, controlled change in any business brings many advantages compared to merely responding to a changing situation.
Thanks to my practical experience, I am able to encompass the entire process of change – from the brainstorming stage to formulating the resulting ideas and specifications and from implementing necessary measures to ensuring the practical implementation of the change.
You can also approach me if you need to support a specific activity within the process of change, such as the actual decision-making and the coordination of a change, if you wish to ensure smooth collaboration across various teams, to solve interpersonal problems or to help with the stress management within the process of change.
What types of changes I have experience with
- New strategy / Start-up / Restart / M&A
- Changes related to market environment changes – cost optimization or work organization, and the need for innovation and diversification of offered products or services
- Entries into new markets, new client acquisition
- Moving production facilities to or building business in new locations
When larger projects are involved, I work with colleagues from Germany who are market and production optimization specialists. If necessary, I also organize and coordinate work with other professionals (such as lawyers, tax advisers, accountants, engineers etc.)