I will support you to make sure that your changes are carried out flawlessly and gracefully.
In the context of change management for individuals, I can help you to plan and support:
1) deeper changes of a long-term nature = with a targeted personal development
- In this area, I can help you to unveil and develop your skills and your real life potential.
- I will help you to discover and, where appropriate, plan your individual and unique path for the future and reunite Your personal life path with the path of Your soul. Based on my own experiences I know that it makes possible to achieve real, deep life satisfaction more or less independent of external circumstances.
2) short-term practical changes, such as
- A new beginning
- A life change
- Solving a difficult life situation
- Eliminating undesirable habits and behavioral stereotypes
I can support you throughout the process of change, or help you with individual steps. Examples:
- To clarify personal visions and goals, name them and “define” them, and make them specific so they can become feasible.
- To identify, eliminate and transform any blocks that prevent change.
- To plan specific measures and steps that will help you to implement the desired change.
- To ensure personal and professional stability throughout the changes
(in order to implement a change without compromising your existing activities or relationships).
- To learn subtle skills that help to accept and manage changes
(such as fear resistance, stress management, boosting self-esteem, etc.).
- To implement the desired change into your daily practice.
Although I support controlled changes, I respect both the natural principles of human development and the subsequent important stages of your life. I will support you in your efforts to take responsibility for your own life and mature into a healthy adulthood.
I provide a comprehensive form of work that is particularly suitable for implementing deep, longer-lasting changes within the personal development process, and that represents the concept of Settling at Health, which allows me to apply a holistic, systematic approach when I work with my clients.
As part of the support I provide during the decision-making process, I combine various decision-making methods, including decision-making procedures that do not rely just on a rational approach and conscious information, but those that also engage and mediate sensory and intuitive perception. If necessary, I can also apply constellation work, special techniques to work with your body, posture and breathing, music therapy or the neoshamanism method.